Refine your LCM strategy & manage post-market changes to boost your commercial competitiveness
The 4th Lifecycle Management for Combination Products Summit is the only dedicated meeting focusing on Lifecycle Management (LCM) and perfecting design control. This meeting will unite senior combination products leaders online to discuss strategies and lessons learned to help you ensure commercial competitiveness in the combination product markets. From quality and product development, to CMC and regulatory affairs, our experts speakers will help you delve into how to produce a quality and safe combination product, implications of EU MDR and the final implementation phase of post-market surveillance reporting.
Join us in virtually in 2021 to learn how to:
- Overcome issues in combination product development
- Discover how incremental facelifts of your drug-device products can offer a much better patient experience
- Re-set your LCM approach and reduce costs, time and risks in post-launch operations
"Comprehensive, Recent, Well-organized"
- Director of Quality Management, Combination Products, Merck
"Reassuring, Exciting, Candid"
- Princpal Engineer, Biogen
"Interesting and Educational Networking"
- Associate Director, Alexion
“This event showed that virtual meetings can be more effective than F2F meetings, if well organized!”
- Director - Oncology Chemistry & Programme Leader, AstraZeneca
(On Epigenetics Targeted Therapeutics Summit)