Refine your LCM strategy & manage post-market changes to boost your commercial competitiveness
The 3rd Lifecycle Management for Combination Products Summit is the only dedicated meeting focusing on Lifecycle Management (LCM) and perfecting design control. This year the meeting will unite 60+ senior combination products leaders to discuss strategies and lessons learned to help you ensure commercial competitiveness in the combination product markets. From quality and product development, to CMC and regulatory affairs, our experts speakers will help you delve into how to produce a quality and safe combination product, implications of EU MDR and the final implementation phase of post-market surveillance reporting.
Join us in Boston this June to learn how to:
- Overcome issues in combination product development
- Discover how incremental facelifts of your drug-device products can offer a much better patient experience
- Re-set your LCM approach and reduce costs, time and risks in post-launch operations
Take a look at the Full Event Guide for more information on our expert speaker panel and their practical sessions.
"Comprehensive, Recent, Well-organized"
- Director of Quality Management, Combination Products, Merck
"Reassuring, Exciting, Candid"
- Princpal Engineer, Biogen
"Interesting and Educational Networking"
- Associate Director, Alexion
"It was a great opportunity to meet our pharma colleagues, and better understand the trends and challenges of combination products lifecycle management"
- Director of Product, Sorrel Medical