As part of our growing device community, the inaugural Combination Products Lifecycle Management (CPLM) Summit last June saw great success as the only industry-led meeting on combination products LCM.
We are very excited about the return of the 2nd annual meeting with surging interests from pharma, biotechs and device developers who face common challenges with fierce competition, uncertain regulatory environment, and the need to innovate within connectivity space – all of above will impact on the longevity and commerciality of combination products.
Aligning with industry trends, we will once again gather the community to explore and discuss:
- How to handle and navigate the evolving regulatory landscape, especially EU MDR’s commercial implications on combination products in Japan and APAC
- Design control and quality – how to collaborate with multiple teams for full oversight of LCM
- When should you start an LCM initiative? Challenges with drug-device products
- Assessing next gen combination products opportunities to extend your product lifespan
Register your interest now to be the first to receive the full program and save the date for the 2nd CPLM 2019 and .
If you’d like to share your success story, please drop us a line.
"Comphrensive, Recent, Well-organized"
- Director of Quality Management, Combination Products, Merck
"Reassuring, Exciting, Candid"
- Princpal Engineer, Biogen
"Interesting, Educational, Networking"
- Associate Director, Alexion
"It was a great opportunity to meet our pharma colleagues, and better understand the trends and challenges of combination products lifecycle management"
- Director of Product, Sorrel Medical