Boosting your combination products' lifespan through refining your LCM strategy
Thank you to everyone who joined us in June to help maximize your combination products’ lifespan and continue to deliver a quality drug-device product for your patients.
As the only peer-led community, over 100+ senior leaders from drug-device teams including the regulatory affairs, product development and quality met to share their view and encourage collaborative efforts.
Aligning with industry trends, we once again gathered the community to explore and discuss:
- How to handle and navigate the evolving regulatory landscape, especially EU MDR’s commercial implications on combination products in Japan and APAC
- Design control and quality – how to collaborate with multiple teams for full oversight of LCM
- When should you start an LCM initiative? Challenges with drug-device products
- Assessing next gen combination products opportunities to extend your product lifespan
Take a look at the 2019 event guide to get a taste for what you can expect in 2020!
"Comphrensive, Recent, Well-organized"
- Director of Quality Management, Combination Products, Merck
"Reassuring, Exciting, Candid"
- Princpal Engineer, Biogen
"Interesting, Educational, Networking"
- Associate Director, Alexion
"It was a great opportunity to meet our pharma colleagues, and better understand the trends and challenges of combination products lifecycle management"
- Director of Product, Sorrel Medical